The Beat Producer
--------------- †† ---------------
A drummer for Jesus who wants to rock your world with the gospel!

Happy Easter

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A Prayer for 2006

Hi Everybody, it is THE BEAT PRODUCER!

I wanted to post a prayer for the upcoming year.

"Father God, in the name of our precious Lord and Saviour and Friend, the Lord Jesus Christ I want to pray for the upcoming year of 2006. I pray for Your grace and mercy and protection for not only the USA, but for other countries that are exposed not only to natural disasters (Your divine wake up call in the form of prophesied birth pains), but to Godlessness and terrorism.

I want to pray for my family, and my fellow co-workers, my neighbors and friends, and yes, the strangers I pass each and every day who positively worship the gods of pleasure and materialism and humanism, and new age , and drugs and alchohol, and sorcery and sex and entertainment, and self, more than they ever consider to ever worship You Lord Jesus.

I pray that I can make a difference in someone's life, even if it is just one precious person who needs Your forgiveness and free gift of eternal life to escape hell. Lord Jesus, You paid the ultimate price for each and every one of us on the cross of calvary. Your death and resurrection guarantees that I and anyone else that asks You, can spend eternity with You in the place that You have been Personally preparing for us the last 2000 years since Your ascension to the right hand of the Father to intercede on our behalf, which by the way was seen by many eyewitnesses.

Lord Jesus, I am watching for Your soon return back to this planet, that You spoke into existence, even so, come quickly Lord Jesus. I love you Lord Jesus. Please keep me filled precious Holy Spirit, keep me in a state of humbleness and a constant state of brokeness before Your holy throne of Grace.

AMEN"

Posted by Top Jack :: 9:01 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

--------------- †† ---------------