The Beat Producer
--------------- †† ---------------
A drummer for Jesus who wants to rock your world with the gospel!

Happy Easter

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

This email Was Too Good Not to Post

Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2006 12:58 PM
To: The Beat Producer
Subject: Tim and Tony-The Mid 1990's


Praise Jesus Jack,
I am not sure if you remember us or not but we are two guys that tried to hang around you as much as possible in the mid 90's. We first met at the studio of WJQ during a taping of the Righteous Rock and Roll Radio Show. You were a huge part of a benefit that was put on at the Hard Times (a field out in the middle of nowhere). We also went to the mosh fest in Sparta together. Too bad if I remember right you broke your leg stage diving. Well, this is Tim (the younger of the two) and I was just surfing the web and found Guardian's website and the Lord put you on my heart, I did one search for your name and found your website. I would love to talk to you about the good things God has done and is doing. My best friend Tony is now my brother-in-law Tony ( I married his sister). He is a public school teacher in Georgia leading students to Christ. I myself am three courses away from being a certified minister with the Assemblies of God. I would like to thank you for leaving such a lasting influence on my life. When people talk about the person that is the most on fire for Jesus they have ever met, I still go back to you. I would love to hear from you.
Praise Jesus!
Tim


Sincerely
The Beat Producer for Jesus
Colossians 1:15-18

Posted by Top Jack :: 5:35 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--------------- †† ---------------