The Beat Producer
--------------- †† ---------------
A drummer for Jesus who wants to rock your world with the gospel!

Happy Easter

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Much to be thankful for on THANSGIVING DAY!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
I want to thank the Lord Jesus Christ for His continued patience and grace and mercy
and for eternal salvation provided by His great sacrifice on the cross and His ressurection from the dead and His bodily ascension to the right hand of the Father to intercede constantly on our behalfs at the throne.
I also want to thank the Lord Jesus for my dear friend from my Marine days, Brian Pounders who just went through back surgery out in Southern California. And thanks to Jesus is coming out of surgery with flying colors. YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!.
I want to thank the Lord Jesus for my talent to play drums for Him.
My old band TEMPORAL=James 4:14 an all original music instrumental rock 3 piece in the style of Joe Satriani will be broadcast on PBS TV Thursday Night December 28th 2006 at 8pm on WNIT Channel 34 Elkhart, IN the show that we played for is OPEN STUDIO!
On another note!
GO IRISH! BEAT SC! this Saturday.
Happy Thanksgiving
The Beat Producer for Jesus

Posted by Top Jack :: 12:42 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--------------- †† ---------------