The Beat Producer
--------------- †† ---------------
A drummer for Jesus who wants to rock your world with the gospel!

Happy Easter

Saturday, May 06, 2006

DONE WITH INITIAL TRAINING AT SCHWAN'S

Hello Everybody,
It's the Beat Producer done with his 7 weeks of initial Schwan's training to become THE SCHWANS MAN, www.schwans.com I start at my home depot next door (next city over) in Elkhart, IN this Monday morning at 7AM.
I really like the job, and I am excited about how the job will financially enable me to play drums and produce more all original music for the Lord Jesus Christ on this website www.thebeatproducer.com Stay tuned for more fresh stuff from the recording studio, put up on Jack's Jukebox for your listening pleasure. I cannot wait for you to hear the newest offerings and for the Lord Jesus Christ to get all of the praise.
Jesus Rocks and so do you
Signing Out
Christ's Servant
THE BEAT PRODUCER

Posted by Top Jack :: 7:27 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--------------- †† ---------------