The Beat Producer
--------------- †† ---------------
A drummer for Jesus who wants to rock your world with the gospel!

Happy Easter

Friday, November 30, 2007

History is Repeating Itself

Hello All,
The Beat Producer for the Lord Jesus Christ is finally blogging.
Today, November 30th, 2007 (once again, and once for all) is my last day at the Woodwind & Brasswind
music store in South Bend, IN.
This time I only lasted a year.
From Nov 8th 2006 till' today.
The first time I worked for them was from Mar 1st, 1999 to the 1st week of Feb 2006.
I can honestly say that there are some good people who work there and have done so for years.
I am leaving this time because the US Economy doesn't sustain a commissioned drum
and percussion salesman.
I start my brand new job this Monday Dec 3rd, 2007.
God Bless Everybody
Sincerely
The Beat Producer

Posted by Top Jack :: 8:34 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--------------- †† ---------------