The Beat Producer
--------------- †† ---------------
A drummer for Jesus who wants to rock your world with the gospel!

Happy Easter

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Truly a Studio Session Player

Merry Christmas from The Beat Producer for Jesus,
I want everyone who reads this blog to pause for a moment and remember
the real reason for this Christmas Season, and that is simply to celebrate
the birth of our precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I am thankful for
the Father God sending His only Son the Lord Jesus to be born, live amongst us,
to be crucified for my sins to be resurrected, and to ascend to the right hand of the Father to intercede for me. Without Jesus I as The Beat Producer would not have eternal life and probably no talent to play drums for Him.
Well, everybody get your click tracks ready, The Beat Producer is going to purchase
Sonor drums. The reason for Sonor is simple, since 1978(when I was 15) I have owned most if not all of the major brands of drums, because God has blessed me.
When I listen to bands that have recorded using Sonor drums there is a sonic difference that can not only be heard but felt. Check out IONA's cd from 1992 "The Book of Kells" to see exactly what I am talking about.
Merry Christmas from the Beat Producer

Posted by Top Jack :: 6:21 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--------------- †† ---------------