The Beat Producer
--------------- †† ---------------
A drummer for Jesus who wants to rock your world with the gospel!

Happy Easter

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Many Thanks to Trey Gray drummer for Brooks & Dunn

I want to thank Trey Gray for giving me Yamaha Oak Custom drums from the bottom of my heart. The Beat Producer for Jesus wishes all of the blessings in God's universe to shower Trey Gray and his family. My prayers are with Trey Gray and my two Northern Indiana home boys Neil Kyle and his brother Mike Kyle as they partner with Trey Gray to start the best and most annointed production company that Nashville has ever seen. May the Lord Jesus greatly cover Trey Grey with His shed blood from Calvary.
Trey Gray rocks for Jesus
Musically Yours
The Beat Producer
Jack L Gildea
Psalm 33:3

Posted by Top Jack :: 6:17 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

--------------- †† ---------------